Educate 40,000 teachers by 2021 on how to introduce cyber to their students
Cyber Educators International (CEI) will give educators the necessary tools, to provide their students an understanding and the critical thinking skills required to address the current and emerging issues in Cyber Security. CEI is an industry driven initiative supporting a global community of educators with key cybersecurity resources. It is one of the only membership organizations available for cyber educators to collaborate, equip, and empower themselves with the cyber educational tools and resources needed to prepare students for career opportunities in cybersecurity.
What it is:
A platform that gives teachers, students and parents the tools needed to create a skilled cyber workforce.
CEI offers a platform and resources that:
- Enables faster and more effective development of cyber educators
- Provides access to resources that enhance the cybersecurity teaching & learning experience
- Facilitates the growth in the number of cyber educators
- Creates value & synergies by connecting the cyber educator ecosystem including industry and government resources
- Recognizes the uniqueness of cyber education